Saturday, February 28, 2009

Justice comes with blooed (07 Nov 2008)

Something happened today, one of the colleague from other department, Mr. Longarrow, is attempting to take the company documents away with him when he resign. The document he took for scanning was mine, which there are only two copies in the company. One with my boss, one with me.

There were no outcome after direct confrontion with him, so I decided to report to the admins.


I don't know how to face him for the next three months.

He is one of the friends that I've made over the past couple of months in the company. He is not a bad person, but he has done something wrong. I couldn't let him off just because he is my friend, it is a difficult situation.

It is hard to do the right thing. I hope that I won't be punished for doing the right thing. But I can't help feeling that justice serves with a price.


I have also learned a lesson, which is not to trust people so easily. But how do you draw a line?



No comments: