Saturday, May 30, 2009

A musical Friday night


My friend has joinned a singing group about a year ago, it has been a while since the last time I hear her sings, I can only remember her singing in the choir group during our days in the secondary school.

She asked me to attend this performance since a few months ago, and I have nearly forgotten about it, and it was too late for me to book the tickets by the time she called to remind. So she told me to go for her full dress rehearsal last night.

It was a very pleasant night, it was a great way to start a weekend, I was thrilled by the power of the humans' voice

On other note, I walked out of the office yesterday afternoon, due to various incidents in the office, which brought me to my limits. The MD told me to have an early start of the weekend, and we shall discuss it on Monday.

I am glad that I went to the performance last night, it has given me a good charge of energy.

1 comment:

kevin said...

HI Vinegar, please thank your friend for giving us the free tickets. It was really a great show. I was really impressed with the performance too. Try to ask your friend to keep us informed for their future upcoming shows. I will be most happy to go for more of their performance.