Saturday, July 4, 2009

Office News

Mr. Big has left the company Tuesday this week.

There have been a lot of dramas since the last time I talked about office stuffs. But I don't want to repeat those things here, cause it would drain all my EQ away.

Anyway, it is a good thing to see Mr. Big finally moving on. We are all suffering because of his lack of professional in work.

So our sales department is now left with miss YellowJade, who is pregnant, and will take her maternity leave at the end of the year. And Ir. Decamouth, who is now picking up Mr. Big's bad habit of happily disappearing from work.

I wonder how the company survives with so little staffs in the sales department...

Anyway, I guess volume doesn't matter, cause I am sick of closing all these lousy projects that were passed on to us by Mr. Big from sales department.

No comments: