Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mr. Pig

We, as in me and many other colleagues have been suffering due to the low quality work produced by Mr. Pig.

This is what I felt over the past one year or so, working with him:

I finally blow at him last Wednesday, as he was making up false accusation against my orders for him to do the work, and he tell lies to cover himself. He rather spent effort to make up stories and tell lies than admitting that he had done the wrong thing. It was then I totally couldn't spare any of my generosity towards such idiot, and started raising my voice.

I know I was wrong by raising my voice, but I have never scolded him for any other things except his work quality and work attitude.

I reported to my boss, and apologise to Mr. Pig in front of the boss the next day for raising my voice. Mr. Ping was darn happy and told everyone that I was forced to apologise to him. He was also summoned to chat with the HR on the next day, and he told the HR the made up stories. He even calling everyone's names during the long talk with HR, exaggerating everyone's mistakes, in the hope of covering his own errors.

Nonetheless, the HR came and talked to us this week, we told our sides of the stories. Things kinda settled down now, Mr. Pig has also improved by putting more effort onto his work this week... though still making a lot of no-brainer mistakes.

Now I am at the stage of enlightenment, whereby I don't care what he has done, mistakes or not, taking my orders or not, I don't care. I have done my parts, and even his parts for the sake of working... I guess it is time for me to sit down and just let things flow according to its own way.

No comments: