Sunday, August 2, 2009

Violin Stage 2 Lesson 1

It has been a while since the first stage violin lesson ended. I tried to play the violin every morning in the car as usual, but it got disturbed more and more frequently due to the work load, and going outstation.

I only managed to get the music score for Ode to Joy last Saturday, cause I lost contact with the classmates for some time. The teacher was expecting us to play this song today, at the beginning of our Stage 2 violin lesson.

I didn't practise a lot this week. So I don't know how will I end up later this afternoon.

It has been a while since I have my Sundays packed with activities, I am getting lazy now to go out on Sunday afternoon... Need to get motivated again.

1 comment:

kevin said...

HI Vinegar, good that you have started the Violin classes again. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to hear you perform one complete song for me.