Monday, December 7, 2009

First day of the week

I arrived at office as usual, parked my car as usual, started practising violin in my car as usual.
But I realised no one has arrived before me, there is usually three person arrived before me.

As I practised, there wasn't anyone, until about half an hour later, Ir. Twoheadsnake's car drove in, parked and he walked out of the carpark.

I practised until the usual time, and walked out of my car, took the lift to go to the office, knowing well that there will be no one there to open the office door. And I was really hoping that there was no one there, so that I could start practising my violin in open space.

So, there was really no one, I opened up my violin case, and the cleaning lady arrived. I played my violin while she was sitting there.

One by one people arrived, yet no one has the key. Until my boss arrived, he called up the HR manager to bring the key over, and we were expected to wait for about half an hour before the HR arrives.

We went down to the ground floor to join Twoheadsnake, Woodchild and Azreal for tea. After finishing the newspaper, my boss and I decided to leave, cause there is no point sitting in the restaurant and do nothing.

So we went up again, and I continued practising my violin, until 9am, when the HR arrived with key.

We were one hour late starting our day, I had been waiting for more than 2 hours for the office door to open! This is not the first time it happened, similar things happened two three times before.

What a way to start a week.

Anyway, for the whole of December this year, all Fridays are holiday! YAY~~~~

No comments: