Monday, February 1, 2010

Career Advancement

The regional HR manager came from China to our office, gave us a training on how to plan our career, set our goals to align with the company's targets, set a measurable scheme, in order to help the employee to plan their career advancement.

Regional HR manager, "...so, this is the plan, anyone has any questions?"

Our own HR, "Well, this scheme is only for those who want to have a career advancement right?"
"Yes, it is." said the regional HR.

"So, what about those who do not want to have a career advancement? Like I am very happy with my job, and I don't want to do anything else?"
"...." the regional HR was speechless.

"Well, the door is there." said Decamouth.

"Oh don't be so mean, how can you said that to me? hehehehehe..." our own HR replied Decamouth... trying to laugh her way out.

1 comment:

JW said...

I chance upon this Du La La. I wonder if they have an English version. Hmm...

http://www.china.org.cn/books&magazines/2009-04/13/content_17593140.htm