Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stumble again

Mr. Twoheadsnake left the company yesterday with immediate notice from the MD. Apparently he has left the company to join our competitor to become the Engineering Manager.

According to Mr. Experience, who has friends and ex-colleagues from this company (that went to that competitor), that competitor are recruiting a large group of people this year, and every new recruit will be sent to US for training.

I guess in a way, Twoheadsnake has gotten what he wanted from that competitor. He was jealous of me for going to US, and he had eyed for Mr. Porche's Technical Manager position for long.

Also, ever since he was appointed to sales department and working with Decamouth, he was not assigned a good territory. Those "return guaranteed" territories were all taken by Decamouth, Twoheadsnake was left with those rather immature territories. With both of them relying on the commission to boost their income, it is unfair that Twoheadsnake put much more effort than Decamouth, but didn't get as good return as Decamouth.

The office is now stumble again, we are left with only Decamouth -- the full time sales person, and two other part time sales -- Mr. Porche and Ms. Bolly. Bolly is in our Singapore satelite office, working alone. She gave birth to a twin, and is still recovering from the complication of the child bearing.

Everyone is looking at me now (some even spoken to me), hoping that I would take initiative to volunteer myself to take over Twoheadsnake's stuff. But I am not going to say anything, until the MD is asking me for help. In fact, I am already helping to clean up Twoheadsnake's mess, by answering the questions from the rep that were directed to him.

No comments: