Thursday, September 29, 2011

Far away in Vietnam

I am now in Vietnam, doing some trivial tests for the rest of the week, thanks to Decamouth's lack of coordination.

I got a message from Decamouth earlier today, asking me to change my email Automatic Reply by taking away "... For technical related matters, please contact our Sr. Technical Manager, Mr. Decamouth (decamouth@company.com)"

I changed the Automatic Reply as he requested.

Apparently, he stated that the news has not bee officially announced externally.

I was like, bloody hell, the MD already made this announcement to us, without telling us his responsibilities, any possible change to us who report to him, nor that this news is only an internal announcement.

I seriously do not understand the operating philosophy or motto behind this company, or this office. If the news are not made official yet, why didn't our MD mention about it?

I later found out that some of our notorious reps. (who require a lot of spoon feeding in technical issues) had contacted him on various issue, and the questions went beyond his head. I am quite happy to see it turned out this way, but on the other hand, I also know that once I get back to the office next week, my work load would pile up real high, with extremely short time to work on them.

Sigh...

No comments: