Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pitera Power

My wedding is around the corner, yet I haven't started my beauty treatment, slimming treatment etc. I guess it is too late now.

Anyway, I went to have a facial session the other day, and got my entire face covered with pimple scars. My friend were anxious looking at those scars, and she brought me to Parkson to shop for some solutions. We dropped by SKII counter, and the lady did a simple tests on my face using some roller/scanner thing.

It turned out that I have got 3 out of 5 "D" in SKII's term. However all these 3D's aren't scoring well (slightly above the average readings.)

As I had been using SKII's miracle water ages ago (stopped for 1-2 years because I was too lazy), I picked that up again in order to sooth those deep pimple marks on my face.

One week after using the miracle water, most of those scars disappeared! I can't believe my eyes, it seems like the Pitera is really doing something. I do not have any "before" and "after" photos to share, because I didn't take any photos when I was covered with pimple scars.

Sometimes I guess women need to spend some money to keep ourselves looking good, in order to feel good. In my case, I only want to get the oil out of my face. Otherwise I should start researching into harvesting the oil from my face, and who knows, may be I can compete with Petronas? @_@

No comments: