Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cataract removal

My mum just went through her cataract removal procedures. Both her eyes had the new lenses now.

I have been on annual leave since first day of her operation. Today will be the last day after staying with my parents for a week. I feel sad that I have to return to my husband's house tomorrow, while he will be away for business trip, leaving me and my mother in law at home.

The cataract removal is a simple procedure, but it takes a lot of post-operation care. My brother helped with the cooking most of the time, while I have been the driver. I don't enjoy the kitchen work, and don't have much passion on food. I much prefer stucked in the traffic than stucked in the kitchen.

I am pretty depressed now.

1 comment:

JW said...

Sorry to hear about your mom, been awhile since I have time to visit your blog and catchup from there. Congrats to your mom for a successful surgery. :)