Saturday, August 7, 2010

Confused

I guess I must have had a crazy week, that my head is now all messed up, and can't think straight.

I am too full, yet keep feeding myself with food.
I am too tired, yet can't fall asleep.
I am too confused, yet don't know how to clear my mind.
I am not rich enough, yet spending so much.
I am gainning fat enough, yet feeling reluctant to exercise.
I have a healthy body and a stable job, yet I am not happy.

Everytime when I receive requests sent from our Malaysia office, I feel scared. It is kinda like having a good dream, but having the constant fear, that the alarm clock would ring, and bring you back to the cruel reality.

It feels like Monday 6am, when you are half awake, and somehow know that the alarm clock would ring anytime now, but you just don't want to climb out of the bed just yet to start the week.

I guess the only reason I can pull through until today, is because I am genuinely contented with the life I have here in USA, even it is just for a short period of time. Because I feel like I am living in a dream. Nothing is real, and nothing could last, so I need to cherish every single moment. And because of that, nothing would become a chore, and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

I wonder if I could store these feel good energy in cans, and bring them back to Malaysia?
Last time, my 8 years stocks of feel good cans used up within 1 year after returning to Malaysia.

No comments: