Sunday, August 29, 2010

Busy

This week has been really busy for me. It started with an unexpected email, saying that there are 4 fans waiting for me to perform balancing.

There were some hickups along the way, and it took me whole week to successfully balance only two fans. The other two were having some manufacturing fault, that we would only be able to get hold of the third fan next week.

I will be going to Missouri next week for one or two days to help with a performance test. So I won't be able to balance those dang fans before the delivery date. I hate it when my schedule are so out of my control, due to some other people's lack of organisation skills. And I have to work extra hours, free of charge, to patch it up. I mean, my trip to Missouri next week is expected to work for 16 hours a day...

I am about to fall sick.

I really want to extend the training schedule, because I can't do my job properly with everything cramp together, just to satisfy someone-else's target date.

The crazy schedule is going to continue until many months to come. I am feeling less and less control of the training plans. It feels like the daily fire fighting in Malaysia office, but with less childish colleagues like you get in Malaysia.

Anyway, I went to pick some pears with some friends today, then practise sign language with them in the library in the afternoon, and went to airport to pick up my colleague and her husband in the evening. Whole day gone just like that... I really wish to have a good rest tomorrow before the next hectic week starts again.

I wish to go jogging again in the morning, feel the fresh air, and the chill in the late summer morning. Let's see if I could wake up.

No comments: