Saturday, December 27, 2008

Back from Hong Kong

I am back to Malaysia today, after spending one week in Hong Kong.

Thank you to my good friend and her family for feeding me, providing a very comfortable place to stay, planning my trip in Hong Kong and shared my feelings. They have also been very generous as I have not helped them in the chores at all.

Also, my housemate during university, whom I have not met for the past 8 years, has taken time to bring me around, despite a very short notice. And I'd got a chance to meet his pretty girlfriend, who looks like Maggie Siu. Thank you.

I will update later with photos taken in HK, and write something about the trip. In fact, I did not plan for the trip at all, it was my friends who laid it all out, so I need to sort out where I have gone over the past week. My main motive of going to HK was to pay a visit to both my friends, and I have also taken it as an escape from the ever stressful Malaysia.

This trip has charged me up, as I have felt that I was being accepted by my friends as who I am, and this is something that I don't get here.

No comments: