Friday, June 5, 2009

Crazy

I am getting crazy.

I have too much to do, and I have been under huge stress for the past few months. I need something to encourage myself, to say that I have done well, and I deserve to be praised.

So I asked my friend who are returning from UK to help me purchase an expensive handbag.

I am getting crazy.

I dared to show my finger to the stupid road bully.

I am getting crazy.

I wish someone could calm me down, and share my feelings without invalidating me.

I am getting crazy.

I wish I could just split myself like the amoeba, and get all the things done. But then, I have to compensate on the brain power and the work quality, cause amoeba doesn't have a complicated brain. However, even when I am not splitting myself into multiplets, I am already lossing my temper and brain power, my work quality has gone down so badly, that I don't know what I am doing now.

I am getting crazy.

I am through dealing with irresponsible Cockroach and some other colleagues in the project department.

I am feeling drainned out.

I am thinking of hanging myself to end this crazy cycle. Because that's exactly what I feel now... like a fish dying in a dried pond.

No comments: