Friday, June 12, 2009

Gathering with old friends

I had a great gathering with my old friends in UK. Two of them are coming back here for wedding registration. I got them to get me the Radley bag from UK, with the price half cheaper than here.

One of my friends, he will be going back to UK tomorrow night. I have met with him three times, including today, over his stay this time. He has been my best friend since I started my PhD.

When I see them tonight, it takes a lot of effort to hold my tears, I laughed and talked a lot to cover myself. I miss those days when we were together. I felt that we have drifted further apart, the world we are living in are separated further and further.

They didn't change much, it felt almost like a benchmark from where I left. I have changed a lot, to someone I don't recognise, I am lost and scared.

Will we be strangers eventually? Will we run out of topics to talk eventually?
I hope we can be friends forever, I hope it will be possible.

1 comment:

kevin said...

HI Vinegar, time and tides do not "wash" away friends. The freindship just gets closer and better as we mature. Keep constantly in-touch with friends will ensure the friendship sails far and long.... Good luck...