Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Face off

This is how fast a person can change their opinions...

I had problem getting a decision from Mr. Cockroach to settle the issue with the pump vibration.
I waited and waited, and finally brought it up to the MD.

One word from the MD, is enough to make Mr. Cockroach to change his strong stand, to become very supportive.

On top of that, Mr. Big too, has been dragged into this issue, and he has become very supportive too (at the face of it), when the MD approached him.

This has given me a very clear idea how Mr. Cockroach and Mr. Big deal with their work. Basically, they don't care if the problems are solved or not. They are more concern about how they would look in front of the bosses and the clients, and make sure they don't get caught by words they had written down. I also realised that these people are really good in painting pretty pictures in front of the MD, cause they done it in front of me and the MD. I am not sure if the MD realised it, but I knew very well the information they said was a make-up, but I didn't burst their bubbles, cause I enjoyed seeing them doing their monkey show.

By the way, Mr. Big has resigned. None of us knew, until one of the suppliers told me. But he can't leave until he helped to finish with this pump vibration issue, cause that's the instruction from the MD.

All three jobs that we are struggling now, are handed over by Mr. Big. I saw the way he dealt with the customer today, it was utterly unprofessional.

Oh well, at least I have got a green light to go ahead with what is appropriate now. The rest is beyond my forecast for the time being.

No comments: