Thursday, September 3, 2009

Now I need to fight with women

As I have mentioned in my previous post, that there is a sexist HR in my company. Anyway, this post has nothing to do with sexist.

She held a personal grudge towards me, out of some rumours she heard from Decamouth. She couldn't pin me down, cause it was false.

She also held a personal grudge towards me, out of some nonsense she heard from Woodchild. She couldn't pin me down, cause I am obviously standing on the facts for that case.

She then vent out her grudge with our MD, based on some stupid allegation made by Mrs. Azreal. And this time, our HR mixed it with a bit of truth -- I speak loud.

So she went to tell the MD today, that I speak very loud in the office, and that caused me to reveal the amount of each project loss to everyone.

The MD told it to Mr. Porche911, who then gives me the warning.

I agreed that I talked loud, and I explained that it was because I received phone calls from site, where people can't hear me. I also explained that I have tried to find a room to talk, when I need to talk loud.

I also mentioned that I took up the jobs in project department without knowing or involving in the commercial stuffs, I know nothing about project costs. How could I reveal the cost of projects?

Then when I thought about it, it was from an incident earlier this week, when Mrs. Azreal wanted to get a second quotation for a tiny little pressure gauge, when my project is really running tight against the wall. It is not worth to save that little amount of money, so I went to talk to her

"This project has already spent so much money to rectify these things, why are we still saving on these little pennies?"

Only then I realised that I have made a mistake by telling her how to do her jobs. This is not the first time she dragged my project schedules, and I went to tell her off to get things done quick. She has not been happy about me, that I know.

In fact, that's the only time I talk about project costs in front of others, which didn't even mention the amount. She obviously then went to tell our HR.

The HR with the previous two cases, which all happened within this week's time, finally caught a chance to stab me right at the back.

I did not want to argue much with my boss, I told him I will watch out on my volume. And went into the MD's room to thank him for the inputs, and will improve myself.

Nonetheless, I am extremely disappointed with the HR, which accused me for something that she did not have proof, and did not talk to me before hand.

No comments: