Sunday, January 24, 2010

Going to USA

It has been a while since I last travelled.
I will be going to USA for a year after Chinese New Year.

Though the news were already known to many for about a year, but when the actual documents finally came through, I am only left with one month to prepare. I kinda feel unhappy about the inefficiency of the HR. But I am more nervous and worried now, than to get mad at those HRs.

My first experience as an expat wasn't good. Now is the second time, and I am even further from home... I am still having the fear left over from the past experience. I guess I have to face it and get through it.

4 comments:

imissw said...

i'm sure u'll be fine. and i've frens who have worked in the states b4 and they tell me the work culture there is really good. they enjoyed it there.

i hope u will too!

Vinegar said...

Thank you Mun Onn.

JW said...

wow...you're going to be away.

going to miss you.

hope to read it all in your blog soon. :-)

bon voyage! ...and before that... "xin nian kuai ler" (sorry about the hanyi pinyin :P )

Vinegar said...

JW, no worries, we can still meet on msn. CX is coming back next week, so perhaps can meet up some time in Feb?