Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 2010!

These were the things I wanted to do last year:
1. I am hoping to start learning violin.
Started the lesson, and finished the lesson. Wouldn't be able to continue the lesson in 2010, if I were to be posted overseas...
2. I need to go to swim more regularly.
Gonna continue doing more exercise this year.
3. I am hoping to get a cleaner face... the polution, the stress has made my face filled with pimples... TT_TT
Improved a little, working on it still...
4. I have to work on my confidence.
Improved a little, especially when I got in touch with my old friends, they made me find back my old self.
5. Try to be more of a lady than ladette. (Somehow I have a bad feeling that I won't score well on this)
Totally screwed this one... I am still a ladette, and I think if I shave my head, I would really become a guy.
6. I want an increment on my salary...
Oh, got a little increment in 2009, but very unlikely to have anything in 2010.

What is your goal for this year? I am going to:

1. Improve my inter-personal skills
2. Continue practising my violin
3. Try to draw more...
I haven't been drawing anything for more than 6 months already...
4. Try harder to be myself, as in trying to voice out my thoughts more.
I am getting sick of always saying things that others like to listen; behaving in a way that others think I should behave... to hell with those nonsense.
5. Keep in touch with my old friends.
Went to visit my secondary classmates the other day, I felt very happy, cause they knew the ugliest side of me, yet willing to accept me. I feel very happy to have known them.
6. Need to think more creatively.
I find that the more I work, the more I killed my creativity cells (not to say I have a lot of them to begin with...). I wonder if I would become a robot one day.
7. Save some money, or perhaps increase my income?
8. Love myself more -- spend more time doing things that worth my attention, than spending time being affected by nonsense.


I guess I am not a very ambitious person, just listing down 8 for the time being... otherwise the motivation would be eaten up by the long to-do list.

2 comments:

JW said...

Wow...only 8? And pretty much carry forward from 2009?

Hmm...

I was looking at yours..and doing my belated list. Then stumbled upon http://dayzeroproject.com/directory/

Hmm...

Vinegar said...

hm... yeah, they are all pretty much carried over from last year... i am such a lazy person... -___-