Sunday, March 14, 2010

Alice in the Wonderland

I couldn't recall much of this show, as I watched it when I was very young.
I was showed on the TV, and it was splitted into 3 parts -- One part a day.
Though couldn't recall much, I really loved that show, as the idea of shrinking small, and growing big was fascinating. I also remember that I loved the tea party Alice had.

So, when the movie "Alice in the Wonderland -- Tea with the Mad Hatter" came out, I wanted to watch. And went with my friend today.

The 3D effect was interesting, it was my first experience.

But somehow, the Wonderland is no longer as colourful as I remembered. The people are too vivid, that it looked almost ugly. Perhaps I have beautified the Wonderland in my memory. Alice has proven herself, that she is still carrying all her true characters. To me, she has recalled the Alice in my memory.

The show ended pretty quickly, but I could still feel the sadness of the Hatter.

No comments: