Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lousy people

I am upset today, because she teamed up with Ms. Azreal, who is our sub-contractor, to take advantage of me. I was also tricked by Mr. Woodchild in the incident.

I felt that there is no one in this office, who can be trusted. I can't help but wonder, if there are any justice in this world? People always asked me to be patient, swallow the bitterness of life, and don't bother with small things.

Yes, these are small things, but they are like the stone in your shoe, it will tear your foot if you continue having it in your shoe. They are damn irritating. Our HR not only failed to facilitate us a convenient working environment, but putting stones in our shoes.

We all acted like small children in the office, fighting among ourselves, and waiting for the MD to announce the victory. I really can't waste more life with these idiots, but I have no choice. Because if I take up this assignment in the USA, I would be bonded two years after the training.

What kind of kharma do I need to have, in order to stand straight in front of these people? I wonder if this is the psycology of someone who do not want to improve themselves -- they just enjoy doing all the monkey tricks everyday, and being announced as the winner all time?

Sometimes I really wish to be the one that could witness their fall.

1 comment:

kevin said...

HI Vinegar, I am sure they will get what they "deserve" when the time comes.