Sunday, March 28, 2010

Going to Kansas

After hearing the news for months, I am finally going to Kansas.

There are lots of packing over the past few days, as I have only started planning the trip after getting the visa mid of March.

It has been a while since I last had a long trip like this. I thought I would already be used to it, but it seems that the nerves are still in tension.

The future boss has already arranged an overnight site visit on the second week. I hope the jetlag would leave me by then.

There are a lot of not-so-happy memories from my previous overseas assignment with other employer. I hope that this time, by taking a step out, I would be able to change my perception, and to be able to face the bad memories head on and overcome it. I may not have learned all the lessons, but I hope I had become wiser.

No comments: