Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bank in

Just realised that I haven't been banking into my happiness bank account since my last birthday.

I am sure there were lots of things happened between then and now. But since I am so free today, I am going to publish two posts, and put both into the happiness bank account.

This second post, is regarding my debit card in USA.

The bank allowed me to choose the design of my debit card, when I opened an account with them. There were nature forests, ocean, animals, etc... One thing that caught my eyes, was the Hello Kitty.

I fought hard to whether or not choosing the Hello Kitty, over something that is more mature, for a person my age.

Eventually, I thought, what the heck, so hence the Hello Kitty card.

Since getting the Hello Kitty debit card, I had received quite a variety of responses:

It brought conversation between me and the other persons.
"Oh, my daughter loves Hello Kitty."

Also, I would get the person who attended me remembered me.
"Oh yes, I remember you, you were with the Hello Kitty!"

Guys would generally give me a smirk. Ladies would generally give me a smile.
This Hello Kitty debit card in fact had made me smile more, because no matter I got a smile or a smirk, I tend to just give it a grin, and most of the time I would have a warm greeting in return.

1 comment:

JW said...

Wow! Hello Kitty! Is it the pink one with pink ribbon? Looks kawaii~

I think cat is a special symbol for you. The survivalist! :-)

And now, the "paying" cat card!