Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Perverty Decamouth

We have our regular all staff meeting on every Monday morning.
This week there isn't a lot of people, as there is a public holiday, and some of us make use of it by taking vacations before/after the holiday to make it a long weekend.

With less people sitting around the meeting table, Ms. Grumpy was sitting between me and Decamouth by chance. She was wearing a long sleeve V-neck blouse that day. For some reason, the V-neck opening revealed the rim of her bra, I could see it clearly from my side, sitting on the Ikea foldable chair.

At the same time, I also noticed Decamouth who sat on the proper meeting chair (higher than the Ikea chairs that myself and Grumpy was sitting), can't kept his eyes away from Grumpy's chest.

Decamouth started by leaning against the meeting table. Not long after he noticed her blouse, he slowly backed away from the table, his chair was moving further and further away from the table, up to a point that he could have a better view.

I kept looking at Decamouth, but despite my glares, it didn't stop him from peeping. I then recalled Grumpy and England told me about Decamouth's new Omega watch and diamond rings, and how he felt uncomfortable when people looked at those things on his hands. So I spotted his diamond rings, and kept looking at his rings. Pretty sparkling diamond ring, and a glowing wedding band.

Decamouth noticed that I paid attention to his rings, and tried to hide it away by folding his arms and moving about. I wasn't really interested in his accessories, but was relieved that it took his focus away from Grumpy.

I learned from Grumpy and England later during the day that this is not the first time Decamouth behaved this way...

What a man...

No comments: