Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Birthday

I started my birthday today by playing Happy Birthday to myself, with my violin in the car.

Before lunch today, I received a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolate from my boyfriend. I spread the chocolates to all the colleagues, nothing was left.

I then received a book from our agent in Taiwan, it is regarding the founder of Tzu Chi Organisation.

At the end of the day, I went to a bakery shop to get some really expensive cupcakes, brought them home, and went for dinner with family.

These are the presents I received today, the two yellow boxes are the cupcakes.

These are the beautiful and delicious cupcakes, it is from www.delectable.com.my.
These cupcakes may look over-sweetened by the rock hard sugar coatings, but they are in fact not as sweet and hard as we thought. The rabbit/yellow is ginger flavour, bear/blue is chocolate flavour, and pink/sheep, I think, is lemon flavour -- cause my taste buds got so numbed after eating the ginger one. The ginger flavour has the strongest taste, and it can cover all other flavours.

No comments: