Thursday, November 5, 2009

Taste of the prohibited www

I am sending this from the office, a place where the access to www is prohibited.
How did I go into www then?

Well, it all thanks to our lazy IT -- Mr. Woodchild. I had some problem with the lotus notes, which requires his help.

Apparently, he doesn't know how to solve it, and totally ignored me. So I wrote a message to our helpdesk in the HQ, and got a reply asking me to click on the registry button. But I need Mr. Woodchild to do that, cause I am not authorised to mess with the registry.

Anyway, when I called Mr. Woodchild at 8.30am this morning, he was still in bed. I suggested him to let me using someone else's computer (cause there are lots of idle pc around, since lots of people have left), while he fixed mine.

He was so lazy to fix my problem, that he gave me the administrator password, and I am now using my own laptop under the admin's right...

That's how I got the access to www... ^_^

But I guess I have been deprived from www for too long, I no longer know where to go when the search engine is on.... -____-!

1 comment:

kevin said...

Good to see you manage to update your blog from the office again. Enjoy and Have a great day ahead...