Sunday, October 17, 2010

Office Halloween

Halloween is around the corner. I never knew it is such a huge thing in USA.
People literally dress up so much to celebrate it.

Anyway, our office will be having a "bring your kids to work" day on 29th October, Friday.
We are encouraged to prepare some sweets on our desks, for the trick or treat.

There is also a competition in the office, on the decaration in our cubical.
We are also encouraged to wear Halloween dresses to work on that day.

Anyway, my lady colleague urged me to get something to dress up. I thought I am already pretty scary looking, there is no need to dress up any further. But when we went shopping yesterday for her anniversary gift, I saw a hairband with cat's ears. $5.

I went ahead and got it.

So, I will become a cat on that day. Meow~~


I am waiting for the supermarket to reduce the Halloween T-shirt, because I really love one of the orange t-shirt they have there. But it is over-priced at the moment.

1 comment:

JW said...

baohead now, meowhead! :P