Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sold my car

Just sold my car, cancelled my insurance policy and now ploughing through some pre-departure paperwork with a very sad mood.

I feel sad not only because I lost a huge chunk of money selling the car, but also because it symbolises that I am going home for sure, real soon.

The Corolla though wasn't new, but accompanied me without much complaints. I have a lot of first time memories of that car -- interacted with junky car sales man, venturing to unknown places, made a wrong turn to opposite traffic, driving in snow, etc.

I scraped the Corolla every morning, and took real good care of it. I remember every scratch on the car, every sound of the car. I know I will forget one day, but I can't help to feel sad.

For the remaining days in Kansas, I am having this Ford Taurus. Huge and stink of sugary drink spill.

1 comment:

JW said...

An end means another beginning...
Anyway, I found this serialized journal, pretty cool: http://iamboey.com/2766

Baohead should have one similar like this. :-D