Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Spent the last day of 2010 having lunch with a colleague at her place, and had sushi for dinner with some other friends, before we headed to the wine bar for count down.

The sushi was the best I have tasted so far, not to mention the price is reasonable too. I guess knowing the chef does make some difference, our dishes were never from the menu.

I left the wine bar feeling rather tipsy after drinking for two hours. Headed home and went straight to bed, exactly at 12am, 1st Jan 2011. Woke up early today, feeling fresh, watching the first sun rise of the year, while typing up my new year resolutions.

Looking back at my last year's goal, I guess I got pretty close.

The goals that I set for 2010 required constant effort throughout the life, I have started the momentum in 2010, so I will keep them going.

Therefore I am still going to improve my inter-personal skills, continue playing violin, trying to draw more, voice out my honest opinions more, continue to stay in touch with my friends and family, continue to work on creative thinking, keeping the pace with money saving and continue to love myself more.

For this year, I am thinking of some goals that are more attainable...

1. Complete my Engineering Chartership.
2. Work towards a promotion or pay increment.
3. Steer my career direction towards project management, in order to gain some exposure in project finance control.
4. Hold my values close to my heart when facing office bullies.
5. Learn to relax.
6. Find a venue that is safe for me to exercise at least 2 times a week.
7. Find a wedding dress.
8. Giving myself a small reward once a month, for the hard work I have done.

No comments: