Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tools and Application, 03 Sept. 2007

UPDATE (5/9/07): I've decided to make a video for the Chinese knots, just in case I can't remember the steps in the future. This is my first attempt to make videos, so don't really know how to make it look better. Also, pardon my lack of skills for the Chinese knots, I am still far from getting used to it. Disappointed
Here's the link, to youtube:
=== Double Union knots ===
=== Button Knot ===


We didn't get to learn much this week, apart from the application of the button knot. Here's the homework.

The reason for learning this is because we need to help out in a charity session next Saturday morning. Each person will need to handle a group of 5 - 10 person, and have a DIY workshop. The subject will be to make this earing.

The workshop includes teaching them to tie and seal the button knots, adjusting the length of the eye pins and making the jump rings for the ear rings. I am not very good with these tiny little things. Let's see how it goes.

As I mentioned in the earlier entries, here are the tools that I used.

No comments: