Sunday, July 11, 2010

Journey to be a woman

I have lived my life much like a man so far, except I wear bra, though without having breasts. (There are lots of men who has huge dangling breasts and don't wear any supports...)

Anyway, back to the topic.

The main reason I made up my mind to be a woman, is because I hope that I could be prettier, by putting more effort onto myself. I have never been pretty before, so I wish to at least smell the taste of being a little nicer looking. And I hope it would help me getting some confidence in myself.

The reason I lived like a guy over the years, was mainly out of convenience. The working conditions didn't permit me to wear any make up, or jewelleries, or pretty clothes -- and I am a workaholic, i.e. no life after work, so these things aren't necessary. It was also a safety cover to me -- no guys would be interested in a butch, right? Right? No. (Don't ask me how I know.)

So, why bother?

While I am crawling my way from the butch end, I don't expect myself turning into a total femme. Let's just face the fact -- a flat chest, elephant legs, huge round flat face and dark skins... I already know how far, or near(?), I could go, but at least I tried.

Don't even try to persuade me with -- "Oh, no one has perfect body." Because that's just lame when one said it as the person that has the things, that the others don't have.

I guess my lesson 101 to be a woman should also include -- effective communication with b!tches.

No comments: