Sunday, November 16, 2008

Age Gap

Well, things that used to happen in the newspaper, now seem to happen to everyone around me. For the past two months, there have been a lot of things happening in my family.

First my father got some strange viral infection, and hospitalised for quite a long while, then mother's turn to fell ill. Then there is this havoc with our landlord setting unreasonable rules wanting to chase us away. Then just yesterday, one of our car got stolen. It is a nearly 20 year old car some more. God knows what they want to do with it.

I hope that with the Chinese new year around the corner... there will be some good luck.

Anyway, just to share with you what is a "generation gap", read on...

Mother told me this just now,"Hey, help me folding these clothes, your brother is watching some very interesting ghost movie on the TV. I am going to watch it."

"OK", wondering what is the ghost movie about, I quickly finished my chores and went to the living room to take a peek. Guess what I saw?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
scroll.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Matrix 2 -- Reloaded.

No comments: