Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happiness Bank Book

I have a big nasty pimple on my face today, right next to my nose. It has turned white, and looks extremely welcoming for any squeeze. It reminded me of a student, he used to had one nasty pimple next to his nose too, and he felt misery for weeks.

Well, my pimples eventually break out just now while I was taking shower. You know, it is one happy thing in life -- to be able to squeeze out the pus in one big nasty pimple, especially when it locates itself at your sensitive area, e.g. near your lips and nose.

Then I thought, one pimple can bring weeks of miseries, but it also can bring a fraction second of happiness. It reminded me of a book that I read years ago, one of the article was about keeping a bank book. This bank book is to access your bank account that stores your happiness. You bank in your happy memories in your bank book, and you can withdraw it whenever you are feeling down. I always carry my little happiness bank book with me, it records all the happy and funny moments in there. I have been withdrawing it since coming home. Since we are living in such a dreadful reality, where everything that we share gets divided, but happiness is something that grows when you share it.

So when I came out from the shower, I wrote down my happy moment today -- one nasty painful pimple got squeeze out of my face today! And I think I should share my happiness bank book here. If you have your happiness, and would like to share it, please feel free to drop me a message, either below the entries, or just on the guess book panel.

1. Sitting on the wall of St. George church on a winter day to have two double chocolate Magnum ice-cream.
2. I love the eyes of the black cat at my house, they worth more than any jewels on the earth, because it shows emotions.
3. I have collected a big bottle of dandalion seeds, which I hope that one day I can release all of them in the botanical gardens. Just the thought of it made me happy enough. (But I think the janitor won't like this idea)
4. Seeing the pink coloured trees (cherry trees) in the spring, where the flower petals paved my way.
5. The white cone shape flowers on top of the very old tree, outside my bedroom. It is a summer flower, it looks like angels on the tree under sunshine.
6. The autumn moonlight shed onto the corridor of the old engineering school, it is so sacred, it made you feel alive again, just by walking through the lights. (this often happens when I was working late in the university while in UK)
7. Sitting next to the window with a warm drink in hand, in a cold and wet winter night, watching the howling and splashing outside.
8. Watching sun rise, and sun set, the colour of the cloud.
9. Building castle on the cloud, and see it changes its shape.
10. Another big tree outside my flat in UK, it looks like a golden umbrella under the evening sun.

11. Heard my favourite song on the radio when I stepped outside the house to begin my day.
12. Watching the water droplets on the wires chasing after each other.
13. Wearing something bright to go out in winter.
14. Heard the piano theme of the movie "Spring Waltz"
15. Finish reading a book, finish using a pen, finish using a tube of toothpaste.
16. Squeezed out a nasty pimple, peel of a whole piece of healing wound.
17. Sceneries on the helipad on the oil platform.
18. Singing my lung out in the shower room.
19. To be in the middle of a rising sun and a setting moon.
20. The view of salt mountain, and the view of a shrinking salt mountain under the rain.

21. The view of snow storm from a long distance flight across Europe.
22. Millefille from France.
23. Run up to the second level of Eiffel Tower without stopping.
24. The cracking sound of creme brulee, cracking sound of icy patches on a frosty winter morning.
25. A field with dots of little white flowers. (in UK)
26. Saw a sunflower as big as my face.
27. Spent a night in the accommodation hall in Cambridge University.
28. Daffodils in Spring are like little trumpet blower, celebrating the arrival of spring.
29. Sit / lay down on the green field.
30. Have my sweet and sour pork in that particular restaurant.

31. What do you have in XXXX lake garden?
A garden and a lake.
32. Reading silly comics in KLCC food court with my bf.
33. running on the street, chasing for the tram with my two other friends.
34. Playing puzzle bubble with my housemate.
35. collect the pink flower petals in spring, find a black car, put those petals on the car and arrange some pretty patterns. (OK, some may take this as anti-social behaviour)
36. Carrying a big bunch of flower, or a teddy bear walking across the street.
37. Walking on a snow filled Peak District, as high as my waist.
38. Saw a fatty bumble bee.
39. Running and sweating on the basketball court in a chilly morning.
40. The smell of grass when it rains. (in Malaysia)

41. The dew on the leaves, and the rainbow in it.
42. Successfully crossing a breed between the plants.
43. cutting my long hair.
44. Having a big dump of the day.
45. The day when I received a parcel.
46. We were studying for a chemistry test during high school, one of my friend popped out a question, 'Does Guess has jeans?'
I was puzzled, and asked, 'I didn't know gas has genes...'
47. To be in Germany when Christmas is around the corner.
48. Fat chickens in the Chatsworth garden.
49. Water drops from the advertisement panel to my car wind screen, after the rain stops. See the way the water flow down your wind screen, it looks like dandalion.
50. Driving into a tunnel.

51. To see the sun light penetrates through thick layer of clouds, or leaves.
52. Cold shower in a cold morning.
53. First time seeing the flower of the peanut plant.
54. Driving on an empty highway in the early morning or late night.

Well, most of these are my memories, they are very specific. Anyway, will update this when I find more happiness. Hope you have a pleasant day.

No comments: