Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am going to Hong Kong!

Oh yes ~~ I am going to Hong Kong. For the first time, I am spending money to go for leisure travel alone.

I will be visiting a friend who just moved from UK to HK recently, and hopefully can meet up with my ex-housemate.

I am very excited, and already started the count down since yesterday before even purchased the flight ticket. Looking at the down side, the ticket already costs more than half my monthly salary, on top of that, with the expenditures etc... I am going to eat up more than one month salary. So, I am going to work hard for this coming month, in order to justify my travel indulgence.

Hong Kong is a sparkling lively city to me, full of glitters and charm. I wonder if I would bump into any famous HK movie stars? (Day dreaming...)


No comments: