Sunday, November 16, 2008

My car

Have you ever heard of the story "The Journey to the West"? There was this monkey in the story, which possess a gold staff, and travels with a somersault cloud (筋斗云).



Well, I own a small little white colour car, which brings me to places. I am going to call it my somersault cloud from now on.










UPDATE: 01/11/2008



Well, this is not the first time people asking me about this post.

Since my car model has a few colours, here's what I thought about the other colours.



Black ones are like the storm cloud.

Mocha grey are for those coffee-olic ones.

Silver ones are the cloud from the dawn, gold are the dusk.

The red ones are like the marinated octopus served in Sushi King.





The new colour blue is so cool, it looks like the female terminator in the movie Terminator 3 -- Rise of the Machines.

The orange colour looks like a roundish orange rolling on the road. ^_^

No comments: