Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some thoughts

Well, lunch isn't over yet, my boss did not turn up to work today, so I am writing something to pass time.

When I was 15, it was a very tough year, there were two major exams that I needed to attend before entering to the senior secondary. I was also committee member of various bodies, both within and outside the class.

It was an extremely busy year for me, I found that 24 hours were not enough. I was so stressed up, that one day I pulled out the knob on my watch, hoping to stop the time. It took me a while to settle my mind and adjust the watch to let it run again.

Years later, I have learned to sit on the pointers on my watch, than trying to stop them as I have done during secondary school.

I hope that one day, I could sit on the center of the clock, watching the second, minute and hour pointers chasing each other peacefully, and do not feel rushed by them. I guess it takes a lot of patience and experience to have that kind of grace.

No comments: