Friday, February 27, 2009

Gargamel and Azrael

If you ever watch Smurf, the bad characters are Gargamel and Azrael the cat.

In my office, if I take Ir. Decamouth as Gargamel, then he has his "Azrael" planted in almost every department, the one in engineering + project is a lady, I will now call her Mrs. Azrael.

But to be frank, I don't think Ir. Decamouth is even in par with Gargamel, he is a senior "Azrael" working for Mr. Bell, anyway, that's besides the story.

Ir. Decamouth as usual was pushing his stuffs away, and meanwhile trying to trap me in another job. As me and the project engineer of Project S was annoyed by him, and planning to take action against it, he somehow managed to find out what we said, and took a step before us.

We later found out that it was Mrs. Azrael that was reporting our conversations and plans to Decamouth and Mr. Bell.

To be frank, I can't understand why people enjoy being a spy for lousy people like Decamouth and Bell. But this Mrs. Azrael isn't just a spy for them, she is also the spy for our HR manager. I wonder those who have multiple identity will ever fail on their own conspirasy?

Having tasted this incident yesterday, it reminded me of what my boss once told me -- "You never know who you can and cannot trust in this country." I wonder what kind of personality do I need to have in order to kill these crocoaches, one thing for sure, Shelltox is only a temporary solution.

No comments: