Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mr. Woodchild

Those of you who do not know Mr. Woodchild, the previous incident with Mr. Longarrow was directly involving Mr. Woodchild too. He judged me that I have done something very wrong by reporting Mr. Longarrow. He has also continously saying things that Mr. Longarrow desired to hear, and tried to guilt trip me to apologise to Mr. Longarrow.

Anyway, that's enough of a prequel to start this bitching session today.

I was searching for some basic first year engineering knowledge online on Friday, which I need now but have all returned to my lecturers. I came across a powerpoint presentation done by a China university available online. So I clicked and downloaded it for view, but have trouble opening it, as the powerpoint popup said "Cannot decode the text.".

So I approached our outsourced IT guy -- Mr. Woodchild for this matter. After trying for a while, he said he can't figure it out, and asked me to send that file to him for a look. So I sent that file to him.

Today, Saturday morning 11am, I received an sms from him:

"The file u sent me yesterday I still cannot open. Ask ur that person who sent you that file, how did he save that file? I m giving up on this file since it is your personal 1 and not office 1... Tks, Regards, *his real name*"

Nevermind his tone, but I was furious over what he wrote, because it is a false accusation, and a serious one. I wrote back to him, thank him for trying, and clarified that I have never used the company computer for personal things, and that file was not a personal file, it is for work.

His reply was a typical sewage:

"Then on Monday I will send to the *my company name* in China for verification."

Bloody hell, what does he want to verify? To proof that his false accusation was correct? I am so fed up with this guy, who always, and purposely mix up with the black and white. Afterall, what more can I expect from a guy who suck up to Mrs. Azrael?

No comments: