Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Announcement

First of all, I am sorry I did not count in those who supported me morally over the internet, for my violin lessons.

Thank you for your supports, and I will continue to find a better solutions to the problems.

erm... no, this is not the announcement that I want to talk about. The one that I wanted to talk about, is regarding the April Fool's virus attack.

An email was sent out to us, by our IT department, all the way from China; asking us to beware of this nasty virus. Among those suggestions that was made, this one caught my attention:

- keep yourself away from the internet for several days, especially on the April Fool's day.

It is hard to believe that the email actually came from our IT director, who works for a multinational company.

We celebrated earth day on the 28th of March, by switching off the electricity for an hour. Let's celebrate several days of pre-internet life... until the virus dies.

No comments: