Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sudoku

There are a few people who spent their remaining lunch time doing sudoku in my office. I have been among those who stood around these people to watch, and sometimes giving suggestions.

However, I have soon been influenced, and have started doing sudoku. I am getting the hang of it now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

On an other note, I am dying while trying to stay alive.
There are too many constraints to express oneself, eventhough you are doing the right thing; eventhough you are being bullied. This is a country where there is no rules and regulations, relationship with others is the only thing that leads, though often misleading.
I am only expected to live like a brainless and emotionless doll that shows only the smile which pleases everybody.

I am starting to wonder why am I coming back here... who cares? No one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sudoku is fun! A "solitaire" (one person/player game) kind of game for logic thinkers. :P

I sometimes play at: http://www.websudoku.com

Vinegar said...

I am no good with Solitaire and Sudoku though... but still enjoying it. ^_^